TRAQS is a brand new service for Telford and Wrekin, and aims to support patients through their referral from GP to different NHS services.
TRAQS has been set up by the Telford and Wrekin Clinical Commissioning Group and is a partnership between the 22 local GP practices.
TRAQS is now in its third phase of implementation. Practices currently using TRAQS are:
- Charlton Medical
- Church Close Medical Practice
- Donnington Medical Practice
- Hollinswood Surgery
- Ironbridge Medical Practice
- Lawley Medical Practice
- Leegomery Medical Practice
- Linden Hall Medical Practice
- Madeley Health Centre
- Madeley Medical Practice
- Malling Wrekin
- Malling Telford
- Newport Medical Practice
- Stirchley Medical Practice
- Sutton Hill Medical Practice
- Wellington Road
- Wellington Medical Practice
From 1st October the 4 remaining GP practices will be on board with TRAQS.
How can TRAQS help?
The dedicated TRAQS team can help you find the nearest or most appropriate NHS service for your condition.
What do I do next?
The TRAQS team will help guide you through the NHS and help ensure:
- You receive the right treatment at the right time
- Receive a quality service from your local NHS
- You find the most appropriate NHS service for your needs
To find out more seee our How to use TRAQS page.
Quick contact telephone numbers are provided below; for more detailed information, please see our Contact us page.
- Patient Line: 01952 580441
- Practice Line: 01952 580367